Armor Security Seeks K9 Dog Handlers For Sydney Projects
Armor Security is seeking K9 dog handlers to assist for a number of upcoming projects in the Sydney metropolitan area.
Armor Security is one of the leading Australian security providers of customised integrated solutions across a wide range of services from guards and mobile patrols to alarms and CCTV.
“We have perfect understanding of the Australian security landscape and Australian business needs NSW, VIC and ACT,” Armor says.
To be eligible for this position you:
* Must possess NSW 1ACD Security Licence
* Current First Aid
* General Construction Induction Card (White card)
* Current and valid Driver’s Licence
* Valid Visa with Unlimited Work Rights
* Reliable transport
* Minimum 3 months experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well presentation and personal grooming
* Ability to work unsupervised and have great attention to detail
* Be physically fit and able to complete walking patrols throughout a shift
* Availability to work on rotating roster with understanding that our company operates 24/7
* Willing to cover emergency shifts on short notice.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com