Convergint Technologies Seeks Business Development Manager
Convergint Technologies is seeking a business development manager to assist the expansion of its Australian business.
Position purpose of the business development role is to identify, develop and diversify new business opportunities and to manage existing client relations focused on, but not limited to, the State of Victoria.
Core objectives of the role include:
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
• Attending conferences, sales/client meetings, and industry events
• Build and maintain relationships with Security Consultants
• Maintain company databases and CRM information in accordance with company guidelines
• Collaborate with all internal departments to facilitate customer need fulfilment
• Receive and pre-qualify RFTs, RFQs and EOIs and determine if they align with business objectives
• Prepare, compile, price and submit accurate proposals, quotations and tenders in accordance with company standards
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
• Follow up on outstanding quotations and maintain accurate records of details
• Negotiate and close sales and achieve budgets
• Prepare sales to projects handover packages; and
• Promote Convergint values.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
You can find out more about this role and apply for the position by visiting SEN JobsMarket here.