CMDHB Seeks Electronic Security Maintenance
Counties Manukau District Health Board is seeking electronic security systems maintenance services at all CMDHB Sites.
Security systems services sought by CMDHB include:
* Preventative maintenance
* Reactive maintenance
* Alarm monitoring from the Gallagher access control system (until established in house), and projects and other minor works (to be priced and ordered separately based on processes agreed under this tender).
Further, CMDHB is looking for a suitably experienced supplier who can demonstrate that they have:
* Worked on a multi-site environment
* A track record of being able to provide robust, practical, and innovative solutions or options to improve delivery
* Previously provided inventory and resource management and reporting
* A holistic approach to build in future proofing and resilience
* A commitment to ongoing improvement and sharing the benefits
* Been authorised and/or certified to work on Gallagher access control and Milestone CCTV systems.
Note that Gallagher channel partners are expected to have their staff attend the appropriate Gallagher training courses. We then have an expectation that they are re-certified every 2 years which ensures they are competent to work on our systems.
We would expect the channel partner has at least 2 technicians who are suitably trained to the access technician level as a minimum and be capable of handling managed access control systems handling in excess of 1000 doors plus a CCTV system containing in excess of 500 cameras and to have staff authorised to complete certification that maintenance has been completed to required standard and frequency for BWOF purposes.
This tender closes October 12 – click here for more information.