Axis Releases A4020-E Access Control Reader
Axis Communications has released its new AXIS A4020-E Reader for secure and seamless touch-free access control entry.
Designed to match Axis network door controllers and Axis credentials, it’s a convenient and reliable complement to any Axis access control featuring a mullion-mount design, this flexible reader fits perfectly in narrow spaces and door frame installations.
AXIS A4020-E Reader features IP65, NEMA 4X, and IK07 ratings, making the reader ideal for use in harsh environments both indoors and outdoors. Additionally, it offers tamper detection, and built-in cybersecurity features to help prevent unauthorized access and safeguard the system.
Key features include:
* Designed to perfectly match Axis door controllers and credentials
* Support for most RFID cards with 13.56MHz
* IP65, IK07 ratings for use in harsh environments
* EAL6+ Certified Secure Element for added protection
* Mullion-mount design for easy installation.
Designed to meet specific system requirements, this smart reader supports most types of smart RFID card standards with 13.56MHz credential technologies. Furthermore, it supports Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) and Secure Channel Protocol (SCP) enabling secure communications and connections.