Council Seeks Sliding Gate With Access, Lights, CCTV
Rockhampton Regional Council is inviting written offers for the supply and installation of an automated sliding gate with integrated security devices adjacent to Rockhampton Airport.
Appropriately qualified contractors are sought to supply and install a 7m automatic motorised gate for Gate 21 at the western end of Aviation Drive, Rockhampton, adjacent to Peace Aviation.
The scope of works is relatively complex and includes:
* Supply, install and commission of a 7-metre sliding gate
* Concrete footings and gate guide rail
* Electrical and data cable installation
* Temporary fencing for work area boundary
* Dual swipe card posts for entry/exit
* Include 120m cable run power
* 35m x 100mm conduit + data
* Lights 2 x 100w floods, local RCD and daylight switch
* Installation of induction loops
* CCTV camera to capture the area.
Before deciding on the offers, Council may invite all persons who have submitted an offer to modify their offer to take account of a change in the specification.
Closing date for this tender is September 29 – you can find out more here.