ICT Upgrades Protege WX Access Starter Kit
The Protege WX Access Starter Kit from NZ-based security manufacturer ICT, has had an upgrade.
This all-in-one kit now comes with 2 Bluetooth/NFC-enabled tSec readers, instead of standard MIFARE tSec readers. This means the hardware is ready should installers choose to add mobile credentials into the mix.
As part of a commitment to reducing waste, this kit now comes in plain packaging. Installers and integrators can order the updated Protege WX Access Starter Kit (PRT-WX-KIT-AB) from their local ICT sales representative today.
Key Features of the upgraded Protege WX Access Starter Kit include:
* Web based architecture for cross-platform access and flexible configuration
* Intuitive wizard-driven interface for quick and easy deployment
* Simple, intuitive user and event reporting
* Compatible with all Protege expander modules and accessories
* Optional WXpert mode to unlock advanced features
* 2 Bluetooth/NFC-enabled tSec readers
* 8 high security monitored inputs
* 1 high current monitored bell output
* 2 high current Form C relay outputs
* Comprehensive front panel LED indicators provide device status at a glance
* Firmware upgradable directly from the Protege WX interface
* Designed for use with industry standard DIN Rail mounting.