L3Harris Seeks Facilities and Security Manager
L3Harris Technologies’ Integrated Mission Systems Australia is an Australian Defence partner of choice delivering complex system integration and sustainment programs across all domains, and is seeking a facilities and security manager.
The facilities and security manager will be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of activities in establishing new facilities and business premises. The role will monitor and oversee all lease operations and liaise with commercial function for lease negotiations and renewals.
Key responsibilities for the facilities & security manager:
* Develops, manages and tracking facilities capital and operating expense budgets and establishes long-range facilities strategic plans in support of business goals
* Work with IMSA management to establish long-range facilities strategic plans in support of business goals
* Oversees the planning and implementation of space allocation, furniture and equipment layouts, communication services and networking requirements
* Responsibility for the interior design, space planning, construction management, maintenance and operations of all company facilities and grounds, leased and owned
Inspects facilities and evaluates such factors as HVAC systems, lighting, size, condition, security and health and safety standards and suitability for occupancy
* Develop and negotiate leases in conjunction with relevant corporate departments and L3Harris IMSA Legal
* Managing facilities projects from concept through to completion through liaison with other project functions within IMSA.
* Liaison with the supply chain for the subcontracting of services associated with the IMSA facilities nationally
* Coordinates work of contractors and interfaces with external government agencies on facilities matters
* Responsible for preventative, routine and emergency repair and maintenance of all facilities and facilities support equipment
* Responsible for compliance with corporate security policies and reporting requirements, including insider threat program
* Leadership and maintain an inclusive and non-discriminatory workplace environment
* Provide timely detailed updates to the senior management team on all significant facility activities.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experience:
* Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5+ years prior related experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects, tactics, and employees within a team
* Comprehensive knowledge of leasing and subcontractor management
* Experience with implementing security requirements for defence industry facilities
* Experience of communication and negotiation at senior levels.
* Proactive style and flexible attitude to scope of role
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High standard of technical skills including MS Office
* All candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance.
You can find out more about the role here.
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews #security #electronics