Maintenance and Monitoring of 36 Integrated Security Systems
Western Australia Country Health Service requires the maintenance and monitoring of security systems at 36 locations within the Wheatbelt region for a period of 3 years with 2 and 1-year options.
The successful tenderer will be required to monitor the security systems 24/7 and provide maintenance that includes annual servicing and maintenance of camera’s, monitors, head ends, quality of recording, access control on doors and carry out maintenance.
The Respondent will be required to:
* Routine monitoring and maintenance of WACHS Wheatbelt Security Systems
* Re-commissioning of any sites upgrades
* Provide monthly reporting relating to systems and items missing or not working
* Call out service for all equipment and systems
* Provide software updates to security systems as required
* Provide remote access to WACHS to check operation, troubleshoot, review footage, view live camera imaging and reports on security access.
This is a future tender with a projected release date of February 7 – click here for more information.
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews