Electronic Alarms and Installations Seeks Service Tech/Installer
Electronic Alarms and Installations needs a full-time service technician/installer with knowledge of Bosch, Hikvision, Hanwha, Inner Range, Paradox and Dahua solutions.
Based at Brendale in Brisbane, the service technician/installer’s primary focus is to install and maintain systems in client’s premises in a professional, accurate and timely manner. Representing a well-established, family-owned business where customers are key, you will be required to respond to client requests in such a manner to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Career progression available for the right candidate to move into an operational role.
At Electronic Alarms, no 2 days are the same, however, some commons tasks and duties may include:
* Installation and service of security systems
* Installation and service of CCTV (IP camera systems) Dahua, Hikvision & Hanwha
* Working with a variety of products including Inner Range, Paradox, Bosch
* Installation and programming of access control systems
* Working with data networks
* Good computer skills and knowledge of IP systems.
We are a tight-knit team, and are looking for someone who meets the below criteria:
* Excellent phone manner
* High attention to detail
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
* Be organised and punctual
* Ability to multitask
* Genuine interest in ongoing learning
* Demonstrate sound work ethics.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Previous experience in a similar role (essential)
* Queensland Drivers Licence (current)
* Queensland Security Licence (essential)
* Open ACMA Cabler Registration
* QLD White card.
If this role sounds like you, please apply with a resume and cover letter explaining how you can add value to our company. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Robert at admin@ElectronicAlarms.com.au or click here to apply.
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews