Johnson Controls Seeks Junior Security Installer
Johnson Controls has an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to start their career as a security technician.
As a junior security installer/technician you will be trained in the installation of security access controls, IP camera systems, CCTV and computer room environmental monitoring systems. The successful applicant will be benefit from on the job and formal training courses.
If you have an interest in technology and experience with computers and software, we would be interested in speaking with you. The successful candidate would need to have a current cabling license and be able to pass a police check.
* Opportunity to grow your professional career
* Training and development opportunities available
* JCI is dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
* Your application will include the following questions
* Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
* Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
* Which of the following statements best describes your COVID-19 vaccination status?
If you are interested in this role, please click the ‘apply now’ button here. Feel free to reach out for a confidential chat to Amy on 0417 445 920.
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews