SEME Solutions Seeks WA Electronic Security Technician
As one of SEME Solutions’ new electronics security technicians, you will work on high-profile sites including correctional, mining and health care facilities with CCTV, access control, alarm and automation solutions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Programming, and commissioning of security systems
* Supporting and assisting with the commissioning of associated security infrastructure
* Work on technologies across CCTV Cameras, Access Control Systems, and Video Management Systems
* System functionality testing and verification including completion of test reports
* Assist with cutover and migration planning in alignment with customer requirements
* Diagnose and resolve security system faults in a timely manner
You will require:
* Relevant diploma or certificate qualifications
* Previous experience working on CCTV cameras, access control systems, and video management systems
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience with video management systems/security systems is highly desirable.
SEME Solutions is proudly part of SCEE Group. We are an Australian-based electronic security, electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services company.
We deliver major, cutting-edge projects, routine maintenance and 24/7 service across our chosen markets. Our operations are characterised by strong safety, technical and project delivery performance
Click here for more information about the role
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews