Johnson Controls Introduces IQ Hub
Johnson Controls has released IQ4 Hub, a lower cost adaptation of the IQ Panel 4 employing the same platform and form factor of the IQ Panel 4.
IQ4 Hub retains software features like dual LTE and Wi-Fi reporting, intuitive 7-inch touchscreen user interface, Bluetooth disarming, live view cameras and live answer video doorbells, and Z-Wave Plus for automation devices including lights, locks, thermostats.
“We are excited to release an alternative version of our IQ Panel 4 enabling our customers to meet the demands of mass and emerging markets,” says Johnson Controls’ Mike Hackett
“The IQ Hub will be a perfect fit for lower cost residential, multifamily and solar applications where basic security and automation-only features are required.”
Quolsys solutions are distributed locally by BGW Technologies.
IQ Hub Features:
* Intutive 7-inch touchscreen user interface
* Available with PowerG or 319.5 MHz or 345 MHz or 433 MHz security RF
* Z-Wave Plus
* Built-in microphone, speaker and 85 dB siren
* Pre-installed Lithium-Polymer battery
* Smart mount installation system with optional table stand
* Qualcomm 8-core SOM (System-on-Module).
#sen.news #SEN #SENnews