Experience 3 Years
Hills was built by innovation – one person with one idea that built a company, that almost 70 years on, is still evolving and adapting… Today, that spirit of innovation is focused on delivering technology products and service solutions that connect, entertain and secure.
About the Role
Based at the Hills office in Hendra QLD, the Account Manager is responsible for developing business opportunities for Hills business, including identifying, building and maintaining relationship with key customers, end users and consultants. The Account Manager is also responsible for the sales of Hills security, surveillance and IT products and service to assigned customers.
- Achieve sales targets in the assigned accounts. Implement course correction strategies if required.
- Develop and present sales presentations to key new and existing major customers, end users and consultants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing major customers, end users and consultants.
- Keep up to date with new product releases and ensure that these are appropriately delivered to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of new product development in the market and be able to answer customer enquiries.
- Coordinate and implement procedures to ensure customer satisfaction of products and services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven record in sales achievement.
- A can-do attitude and the knowledge of how to be a part of a high performing sales team.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills, communicates ideas clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- A strong Customer focus – listening and delivering on customer requirements while ensuring profitable revenue growth.
- Ability to build relationships on mutual trust and delivering on commitments.
- A focus and commitment on meeting and exceeding goals.
- Previous electronic security is desirable.
- Current drivers licence.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Hills Limited will offer you a rewarding experience. We are committed to delivering technology solutions into environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions. To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and compensated we provide a range of employee benefits:
- Generous discounts with major retailers and for travel and holidays.
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated lease arrangements for purchasing motor vehicles offering potential savings
- Free confidential counselling services for all the family
- Discounted health insurance through BUPA
If the above sounds interesting to you, please send your application outlining your experience to [email protected]
Please note – you must have eligibility to work full time in Australia and we will only contact short listed applicants.