Experience 3 Years
Hills was built by innovation – one person with one idea that built a company, that almost 70 years on, is still evolving and adapting…
Today, that spirit of innovation is focused on delivering technology products and service solutions that connect, entertain and secure people’s lives.
About the Role
Based at Coburg, you will be responsible for growing revenue with key accounts and for prospecting new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The Business Development & Key Account Manager will build relationships and trust with clients/consultants to enable the specifying of Hills products and services, whilst working with Account Managers to grow and maintain existing accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven record in business development and key account sales achievement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, communicating and presenting ideas clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- A strong customer focus and background – be able to listen and deliver on customer requirements while ensuring Hills grows profitably.
- Aptitude for Technology – must be computer literate having familiarity with the Microsoft suite of products and be committed to the use of the company’s Customer Relationship System (CRM) requirements, especially in relation to ensuring customer information, contact and quotations are accurate.
- A proven track record in building relationships on mutual trust and delivering on commitments to customers.
- A focus and commitment on meeting and exceeding goals and working in a team environment.
- A current drivers licence.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Hills Limited will offer you a rewarding experience. We are committed to delivering technology solutions into environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions. To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and compensated we provide a range of employee benefits:
- Generous discounts with major retailers and for travel and holidays.
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Novated lease arrangements for purchasing motor vehicles offering potential savings
- Free confidential counselling services for all the family
- Discounted health insurance through BUPA
How to apply:
Interested and suitable qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV along with a cover letter detailing their experience and suitability to Jourdan Garde, General Manager Sales VIC/TAS at: [email protected]
Please note – you must have eligibility to work full time in Australia and we will only contact short listed applicants