Experience 6 Years +
Industry Security Services
- Drive the technical culture in our Distribution business
- Leadership role- develop and execute key operational strategies
- Implement processes and structure to the division
Hills was built by innovation – one person with one idea that built a company, that almost 70 years on, is still evolving and adapting. Today, that spirit of innovation is focused on delivering technology products and service solutions that connect, entertain and secure.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Service, we are looking for a candidate with sound technical knowledge and experience in in the following product domains and technologies: IP Video Security, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, IP networks and related technologies, servers and virtualisation technology, trade level electronics, building technology and high level integrations.
As the National Training and Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for providing management and leadership to our technical and training teams, driving the technical culture, identifying areas for improvement within the divisions and developing processes and structure to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction
Our ideal candidate will have high level engineering and technical expertise for the scoping, development, management and delivery of projects, technical qualifications and management experience in leading a technical team.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Solid communication skills
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Ability to create and deliver effective technical presentations
- High level of initiative – proactively identify customer opportunities and technical solutions
- Experience managing a service function at a national level
- Broad understanding of technology systems across distributed areas.
What we will provide:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great working environment as a valued team member
- The opportunity to join a growing successful business
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
If you have the right skills, motivation and experience, please forward your application directly to James Layton- Acting Head of Sales & Service: [email protected]
*please note, only short list applications will be contacted.