Experience 2 Years
Hills was built by innovation – one person with one idea that built a company, that almost 70 years on is still evolving and adapting…
Today, that spirit of innovation is focused on delivering technology products and service solutions that connect, entertain and secure. Our focus remains constant – we’re committed to delivering technology solutions into the environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced customer orientated person to join our busy and successful team in a full-time role based in Balcatta WA. The Trade Counter Sales role is responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to customers of the branch, providing technical advice, answering enquires over the phone and via email and completing sales transactions.
We’re looking for someone with a retail/customer service background with experience in end to end customer service. This role includes packing orders, preparing invoices, cross selling, order processing, outbound sales calls as well as sales administration and some store work.
Incentives: Commission rewards for growing sales of accounts linked to the branch and state
Job Specific Requirements
- A can-do attitude that works well within a small team
- Proven experience in exceeding sales targets
- An interest or experience with technology products
- Great product knowledge/interest in our range
- Previous customer facing experience
- Presentable, punctual, dependable
- Available to start immediately – desirable
- Computer literate with Microsoft Windows, Office 365, etc.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Hills will offer you a rewarding experience. We are committed to delivering technology solutions into environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions. To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and compensated we provide a range of employee benefits:
- Generous discounts with major retailers and for travel and holidays.
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Novated lease arrangements for purchasing motor vehicles offering potential savings
- Free confidential counselling services for all the family
- Discounted health insurance through BUPA
- Access to Hills Super with MLC & members access to multiple reward programs such as Best Doctors
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV along with a cover letter detailing their experience to Michael Burgoyne via email [email protected]
Please note – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates must have eligibility to work in Australia.