Experience 1 Year
Hills was built by innovation – one person with one idea that built a company, that almost 70 years on, is still evolving and adapting…
Today, that spirit of innovation is focused on delivering technology products and service solutions that connect, entertain and secure.
About the Role
Based at the Hills office in Hendra QLD, the Trade Counter Sales is responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to customers of the branch, responsive to the company’s strategic direction and functional needs.
We’re looking for someone with a retail/customer service background with experience in end to end customer service. This role includes packing orders, preparing invoices, cross selling, order processing, outbound sales calls as well as sales administration and some store work.
Incentives: Commission rewards for growing sales of accounts linked to the branch and state
The successful candidate will have:
- A can-do attitude that works well within a small team
- Previous electronic security is desirable
- Proven experience in exceeding sales targets
- An interest or experience with technology products
- Great product knowledge/interest in our range
- Previous customer facing experience
- Presentable, punctual, dependable
- Available to start immediately – desirable
- Computer literate with Microsoft Windows, Office 365, etc.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Hills Limited will offer you a rewarding experience. We are committed to delivering technology solutions into environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions. To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and compensated we provide a range of employee benefits:
- Generous discounts with major retailers and for travel and holidays.
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated lease arrangements for purchasing motor vehicles offering potential savings
- Free confidential counselling services for all the family
- Discounted health insurance through BUPA
If the above sounds interesting to you, please send your application outlining your experience to [email protected]
Please note – you must have eligibility to work full time in Australia and we will only contact short listed applicants.