Experience 3 Years
Hills is Australia’s most trusted iconic brand, recognised for its delivery of technology and innovation across Security, CCTV, IT and Health products into government, enterprise, business and the home.
While this position is based out of our Lidcombe office, there is flexibility to work from home as our work environment settles into the new normal post COVID-19. This role will work to drive revenue and service excellence as well as controlling costs, and mitigating risks to gain increased value from specific vendors for our diverse product portfolio throughout the product life cycle.
More specifically, the Vendor Product Manager – Security will be expected to:
- Ongoing research and demonstrated understanding of market trends and needs
- Set budgets and price points for the product ranges, in conjunction with the Sales Team nationally.
- Analyse sales forecasts, performance and budgets to ensure that the Company’s products and services are marketed within the guidelines to obtain maximum profitability
- Evaluate competitors’ product ranges for price, performance; discount structure and route to market
- Assist in the development of advertisements and editorials highlighting the features and benefits of the product.
- Co-ordinate and review all marketing activities and develop a twelve (12) month marketing plan for relevant products as well as being responsible for all aspects of new product release
- Develop the broad policies for development of new products and plans for increased market penetration based on market research
- Update technical specifications and product descriptions within company ERP systems as products evolve
- Establish relevant stock levels (both at a national and branch level) for both new and existing products
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager for all issues related to forecasts, delivery schedule and stock holdings
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the Electronic Security industry, with existing product knowledge in access control systems, intrusion and intercom systems. An additional working knowledge in CCTV and/or IT networking desirable.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Hills Limited will offer you a rewarding experience. We are committed to delivering technology solutions into environments that people need and trust most: their homes, hospitals, places of learning, entertainment venues, retail spaces, workplaces and government institutions. To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and compensated we provide a range of employee benefits:
- Generous discounts with major retailers and for travel and holidays.
- Make-A-Wish partnership – supporting the wish of a child in need
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Novated lease arrangements for purchasing motor vehicles offering potential savings
- Free confidential counselling services for all the family
- Discounted health insurance through BUPA
How to apply:
Interested and suitable qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV along with a cover letter detailing their experience and suitability to [email protected]
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.