Access For Mt Buller Mt Stirling
Access For Mt Buller Mt Stirling – Mt Buller and Mt Stirling resorts in Victoria are seeking a security system review followed by an upgrade to support multiple sites.
The project overs security systems and locks and sites include:
* Alpine Central – a 6 storey multi-use, multi-tenanted building
* Workshop – a series of small buildings located in the same area.
* Village Plaza – main access and storage rooms.
* Chapel/Clock Tower – overlooking the village
* Mirimbah Resort Entry – an office and series of small booths under one roof.
The objectives of this project are to:
* Review the existing building security system and provide advice on a new fit for purpose system
* Implement the new building security system preferably by 31 December 2022
* Ensure that the building security system provides tenants access to relevant parts of the building
* Ensure the building security system is easy and cost effective to manage and maintain (ie fewest keys possible).
Submissions are due by 5pm, Wednesday November 16, by email to email@example.com and you can find more information here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics