BGWT Seeks Admin Customer Service
♦ BGW Technologies (part of the BGW Group of companies) is seeking an admin/customer service person for its growing branch in Port Melbourne working between 25 -35 hours per week (negotiable).
BGWT source industry leading products locally and globally and distribute to the trade. With a strong and growing range of products covering Intrusion, CCTV, Access Control, IT and Data – there is no limit to what we can provide to help make our customer’s jobs and lives easier.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including holiday leave loading, free parking, a great company culture and an environment that encourages growth and promotion.
If you have administrative and customer service experience, enjoy working in an energetic, people-focused business and you’re looking for permanent part time work please contact us today.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
* Building trusting relationships with customers
* Processing customer orders, invoicing, and managing customer credit accounts
* Assisting customers over the front counter, via phone and E-mail.
* General Admin including banking, supplier batching, filing.
* Supporting the external sales team and management
* Purchasing and managing incoming and outgoing stock
* Assisting with some general warehouse duties including picking, packing and dispatching
* Assisting with returns, repairs, credit and inventory backorder processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* A people person with admin and customer service experience
* Confidence in dealing with customers
* A positive can do attitude, willingness to learn and dedicated
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new programs
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work both autonomously and as a team
* Australian citizen or permanent resident ONLY
* Previous experience in a trade / wholesale business will be an advantage
If you genuinely meet this profile, please email your resume to email@example.com, or for a confidential discussion, call Lou Mavrelis on 0401 990 375.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics