ChallengerPlus Control Panel
♦ ChallengerPlus Control Panel from Ness is an advanced security solution designed for commercial and corporate sectors and is the perfect solution for the security requirements of banks, retail outlets, educational facilities and more.
ChallengerPlus is a modular system which can be scaled for almost any application, from small to large commercial installations. With thousands of programmable options, ChallengerPlus has been designed to meet any security and access requirement and can be tailored to your own security policies.
Designed and built with the latest technology for access control and integrated networking, ChallengerPlus is the result of significant research and development, built on the successful foundations of Challenger10, Challenger V8 and all their peripherals.
With 99 areas, ChallengerPlus can be partitioned with no loss of performance, whether you are using one or all 99 areas, thanks to the onboard 32-bit microprocessor. This makes it possible to tailor a own solution using many configuration options to suit a site’s requirements.
A system can be customised to individually arm areas by time and location, which gives integrators flexibility to protect people and assets. Users can be assigned a start and end date that’s stored in the panel, meaning a permanent connection to management software is no longer required to activate or remove a person’s access.
ChallengerPlus has been designed around corporate network requirements. An integrated onboard Ethernet port allows remote reporting and management of a system on a local or wide area network (LAN/WAN). Dynamic IP address support for management software connections makes setup quick and simple.
TecomPlus Mobile allows users and installers to connect a panel over the UltraSync network and undertake keypad functions on a personal smart device, from any location, at any time.
* UltraSync comptible
* On-board Ethernet, USB, PSTN and RS-232
* iOS and Android mobile apps for simple and convenient operation
* High level integration to building automation to improve energy efficiency in buildings
* Full text descriptions of panel items (e.g. users, inputs, areas, doors, etc.) are stored in the panel
* Backup and restore panel configuration using on-board SD card slot
* Fully backwards compatible with Challenger10 and Challenger V8 peripherals
* Remote flash firmware upgradeable
* Automated input testing and enforcement of procedures to minimise maintenance costs and ensure compliance
* Highly scalable. Start small then expand your system as your organisation grows
* Fully flexible communications with options for simultaneous and redundant reporting to monitoring stations, management software and third-party systems
* Support for multiple end-of-line (EOL) resistor values for economical upgrade from other alarm systems.
Contact Andrew Zafra at Ness for information on Tecom products.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics