Connect With HALO Cloud
Connect With HALO Cloud – In conjunction with HALO Cloud, the Halo sensor provides automated security, health and safety reports that allow building owners and administrators to better manage facilities in real time.
HALO sensor provides building health monitoring, indoor air quality monitoring, vape detection, THC detection, gunshot detection, emergency key word alerting, audible alerting, light/occupancy alerting, chemical alerting, VOC alerting, tamper alerting as well as temperature, humidity and pressure alerting.
HALO Cloud online dashboard is where you can manage multiple devices, receive real-time Health Index and AQI alerts and reporting, and see alerts and historical data, allowing you to document your buildings’ health status and trouble areas.
The interface also provides a dashboard for multiple HALOs, displaying all events, current and historical, and empowers security and other staff to provide an effective response to alerts and events.
Contact local HALO suppliers for more information about HALO Cloud.
Features of Connect With HALO Cloud
* Visual sensor readings and alarm conditions on an interactive map providing faster resource allocation and a shorter training curve
* Monitor HALO’s connection status reducing downtime and lowering risk
* View multiple graphed sensor readings and events over time periods gaining insight into security threats and air quality trends. Improve resource efficiency
* Generate historical text and graphical data log reports to create tangible documentation that identify security and air quality trends
* Log sensor readings automatically with capacity of 1 year of historical data
* Satisfying compliance: FDA, CDC, local health department, board or customer requirements
* Configuration & firmware update automation and management
* Increased HALO management and setup efficiency
* No back door to AWS 3rd party penetration audit.
More new products at SEN.