Dahua ARD2231-W2 Wireless Dual-Tech Detector.
Dahua ARD2231-W2 Wireless Dual-Tech – Dahua Technology’s ARD2231-W2 Dual-Tech is a wireless detector sensor featuring a dual element PIR and a 24G microwave sensor with a detection range of 12 metres.
Dahua ARD2231-W2 is a full featured dual technology sensor with all the functions you’d expect, including pet immunity, auto temperature compensation with temperature display and 3-level sensitivity adjustment.
There’s frequency hopping, jamming detection and 2-way communication technology, as well as support for cloud update, which automatically restores when cloud updates fail.
There’s white light filtration with resistance up to 2000 lux, pet tolerance, a maximum power consumption of 640mW and a CR123A battery giving 3 years of battery life. This is a compact sensor, with dimensions of 104 x 60 x 50mm, a weight of 184g and an operating temperature range of -10 to 55C degrees.
Installation height is 2.2 metres, detection angle is 90 degrees and range is 12 metres, with a detection speed of 0.3 m/s–3 m/s. Pet immunity is around 18kg in weight and 50cm in height.
Wireless comms are in the 433MHz spectrum with a maximum range of 12000 metres across open space, with comms protected by AES128 encryption and frequency hopping.
Dahua ARD2231-W2 Wireless Dual-Tech Features
- Pet immunity function
- Auto temperature compensation
- 3-level sensitivity adjustment
- Displays the temperature of the surrounding environment and supports the overheating alarm
- Frequency hopping and 2-way communication technology ensure that communication is stable
- Supports cloud update and automatically restores when cloud update fails
- PIR and microwave motion detection
- Supports jamming detection and communication encryption.
“Dahua ARD2231-W2 Wireless Dual-Tech Detector.”