Fermvision has released the QSeries 2-wire video intercom with keypad, 7-inch monitor and app.
QSeries includes a 7-inch touchscreen Wi-Fi monitor with smartphone app support allowing door answering from any connected location globally. There’s also integrated 100-photo picture memory functionality within each monitor and the ability to install multiple monitors within a single residence.
Other features include built-in access control keypad with multiple code capacity, multiple ring tones and volume control, intercommunication, 2 separate electric door lock releases, ability to install a microSD card to record videos and ideal for upgrading old intercom systems, thanks to its ability to run over existing cabling – find out more here.
Features of Fermvision QSeries include:
* 1 x IP54 IK07 Metal Keypad Front Door Station
* 1 x 7″ Colour LCD Touch Screen Monitor with Integrated Picture Memory
* 1 x Combined Power Supply and Central Unit
* Door Station = 87mm (W) x 188mm (H) x 30mm (D)
* 7-inch monitor = 222mm (W) x 154mm (H) x 12mm (D)
* Power Supply = 140mm (W) x 60mm (H) x 95mm (D)
* Wi-Fi connectivity via 2.4Ghz only.