JD Seeks Mudgee Tech
JD Seeks Mudgee Tech – JD Security is seeking an experienced electronic security technician with experience in VMS, networking, Inner Range and Tecom for its growing Mudgee office.
According to JD, this role is a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced electronic security technician to join an expanding technical team with a diverse client based focused on installation and servicing alarms, access control and CCTV systems, and looking for a positive change of work-life balance in a booming regional town.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installation and Servicing of a wide range of electronic security products.
* Liaising with key customers on technical and service matters.
* Travel within our service areas – Service areas will be explained during interview process
* Attending training courses.
* Use of Simpro job management system
Skills & Qualifications:
* Current Drivers Licence.
* Current Security Industry Licence – 2BC
* Work cover OH&S general induction card and cabling licence.
* Demonstrated proficiency with experience servicing various alarm/ access control and IP CCTV systems.
* Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
* Competency with Integriti and Challenger – or willingness to learn.
* Competency with IP Cameras, video management software and networks – or willingness to learn.
* Generous Salary Package – We will provide you with our own company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, uniform and safety equipment and a salary based on your experience level.
* Job Security and Professional Development – We invest in our staff for the long term.
* Supportive Management and Work Environment – We treat all of our people like family.
* Exciting Projects and State Of The Art Technology – We work with a range of clients utilising the latest security products to provide end to end security solutions.
* Looking for a Tree Change – Mudgee is a thriving regional town and is a great place to live as well as bringing up a family.
Currently in its 38th year in business, JD Security is a technology focused electronic security provider which services its national commercial customers from its own Grade A1 security monitoring centre and national head office in Wetherill Park NSW. JD Security is happy to discuss a relocation cost package with the successful applicant to assist in the start of their new professional journey.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume care of our technical director via email to email@example.com
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics