New Inner Range T4000 Pro
New Inner Range T4000 Pro – The new T4000 Pro from Inner Range is the fastest and most powerful Multipath communicator in the company’s range.
New Inner Range T4000 Pro is designed with high data transfer rates in mind allowing it support applications requiring remote access of live CCTV video streams and for programming security and access control systems.
The new Inner Range T4000 Pro offers dialler and serial connections for traditional alarm communications, as well as a fully programmable router with built in Web programming user interface.
Setting up 4G failover connectivity for mission critical devices is made easy with the T4000 Pro. You plug in your internet-connected devices, apply a 4G data subscription and the T4000 Pro takes care of the rest.
The T4000 Pro can be monitored professionally by one of the many MultipathIP partnering monitoring centres and operate as a 4G router with App control. Alternatively, it can operate in standalone mode, offering 4G router and App control capabilities.
Visit https://skycommand.com.au/SkyCommand/DealerSignup to register your business as a SkyCommand Dealer. Registration is free and allows you to offer the full range of services available via the T4000 Pro to your clients.
Contact CSD on 1300 319 499 for more information.
Key Features Of New Inner Range T4000 Pro
• High speed router (4G LTE / Ethernet / Wi-Fi)
• Built-in Web user interface similar to the Inception panel
• Inbuilt Wi-Fi 802.11n supporting client mode or access point (AP) mode
• 3x configurable Ethernet Ports. 2 LAN + 1 WAN
• Acts as a 4G LTE backup service for wired Internet connections such as the alarm panel and a CCTV system
• Can provide LTE internet for the alarm panel and a CCTV system where there is no on-site internet
• Plug and play installation
• Dual-SIM 4G LTE cellular module with 3G fallback
• 3x configurable open-collector outputs for control of external devices e.g. remote arm/disarm connected alarm panel.
• 3x configurable general-purpose inputs
• Contact-ID, IRFast and IRFast+text reporting formats
• Remote control using the SkyCommand smart phone app
• Over-the-air firmware updatable.
More new products at SEN.