Redscan Mini From BGW Technologies
♦ Redscan mini from BGW Technologies – Redscan mini RLS-2020I/RLS-2020S are IP/PoE laser scan detectors providing 20 x 20m vertical or horizontal detection areas.
These RLS-2020I/RLS-2020S Redscan detectors are designed to help protect assets, equipment, walls and ceilings by creating an invisible laser wall and detecting any intrusion breaching it. The compact and versatile design makes the unit very easy to install and covers many different configurations.
The RLS-2020I/RLS-2020S sensors generate unique REDWALL Event Codes that are already integrated with many popular Video Management Systems (VMS), allowing it to trigger events.
In addition, each sensor also supports multiple network protocols for integration with VMS platforms and physical security information management (PSIM) platforms, which may require HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, etc. Not impacted by any lighting conditions, the RLS-2020I/RLS-2020S will act as a trigger to enhance video surveillance or a wide range of security systems.
RLS-2020S is designed for internal and external. For indoor applications, the RLS-2020S can be set up in high resolution mode which enables very small object detection; it can also be set up in ‘indoor throwing mode’ allowing to detect an object been thrown into a controlled area. With the RLS-2020S firmware v3, detection range expansion mode which contributes to reduce installation costs becomes available.
For more information about Redwall sensors, including the Redscan RLS-2020, contact BGW Technologies here.
Features of the Redscan RLS-2020:
* 20 m x 20 m (65 ft. x 65 ft.), 950-degree detection area
* Vertical and horizontal detection modes
* Multi-angle adjustment shell structure (M.A.S.S.)
* Unique detection algorithm
* Automatic area setting function
* Advanced area setting
* 4 adjustable detection areas on IP connection
* Total 3 outputs can be assigned for analogue connection
* Supporting multiple network protocols
* Anti-rotation, Anti-masking, soiling, trouble, tamper, DQ outputs (Selectable)
* Compatible with power over Ethernet
* Paintable housing
* Environmental disqualification circuit (D.Q.)
* Area selection
* Integration to external devices and applications with REDWALL event code
* Indoor high-resolution mode (RLS-2020S only)
* Indoor throw-in mode (RLS-2020S only)
* Detection range expansion mode (RLS-2020S with firmware ver.3 or later only).
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics