Rio Tinto Seeks Gates, CCTV For Paraburdoo
Rio Tinto Seeks Gates, CCTV For Paraburdoo – It needs supply and installation of security controlled automatic gates and CCTV at the Paraburdoo Power Station.
Scope of works includes but is not limited to:
1. Remove and dispose of the existing entry / exit gates
2. Supply and install cantilever automatic sliding gates with an 8-metre opening for entry/exit to the facility, including CCTV monitoring
3. Supply and install signage – no unauthorised entry, CCTV warning and for directing traffic
4. Earthworks and trenching
5. Installation, connection of underground power supply, cabling to security field panels and camera poles and earthing to a distribution board
6. Isolation, commissioning and testing
7. Disposal of redundant materials
8. Traffic and pedestrian management.
This scope of work is a summary description of goods and/or services that may be required by Rio Tinto and may be subject to change in Rio Tinto’s absolute discretion.
Read more news at SEN!