SAGE 2018 will be held at the Realm Hotel in Canberra between 12-6pm on November 12. Save the date, pre-register and check out the exhibitor floorplan and listings!
Visitors planning to attend should pre-register here, while those planning to attend the seminars should take a close look at the sessions to ensure they don’t miss out – there’s no cost to attend – just be at the seminar room at the session time.
SAGE visitors planning to book a table at the ASIS Dinner to be held at the Royal Canberra Golf Club should do so here!
Seminar Topics and Speakers
* 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
* 11am – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
* 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
* 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
* 2pm – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
* 3pm – ASIO T4 speaker in main exhibition hall on the topic “Project Security”.