See LA GARD 700 Lock At SecTech Roadshow 2023.
See LA GARD 700 Lock At SecTech – SmartLock Digital is bringing the LA GARD 700 high security lock to SecTech this May (pre-register here).
SmartLock Digital is the sole distributor of dormakaba commercial safe locks for Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands.
Recently released, the new and improved LA GARD 700 series builds on a legacy of more than 30 years, featuring an array of modern high security features to counter existing and emerging threats and attacks.
Its most prominent new feature is the industry leading technology known as Electronic Manipulation Defence (EMD). EMD is a 3-pronged defence against the manipulation of electronic safe locks — digital communication, keypad to lock encryption and updatable firmware and is a standard feature in the entire LA GARD 700 series.
Another of SmartLock Digital’s innovative products is the ASIAL Awards of Excellence and Retail Risk Awards finalist, SmartLock Digital Assistant (SDA). The SDA creates a virtual network to provide administrators real time control of access to their Axessor CIT safe locks.
See LA GARD 700 Lock At SecTech Features:
- Easy to use and reliable with push button access
- 6-digit combination gives 1,000,000 possible permutations
- The batteries reside in an easy to access drawer within the keypad. The lock will retain all setting when changing the battery
- Operates on 2 x Duracell 9 volt alkaline batteries which gives up to 5000 openings
- Can be retrofitted in place of mechanical locks and key locks
- Environmentally tested from –10C to 85C
- Polyfuse provides protection to lock by protecting it against electric shock attacks
- Low battery level triggers an audible warning.
read more SEN news here.
“See LA GARD 700 Lock At SecTech Roadshow 2023.”