Service Today Expands Into Home Security Seeks Senior Security Technician.
Service Today Expands Into Home Security – Service Today Contracting Services is seeking a senior security technician as the company expands its services into home security.
The newly created role has been recently designed in line with the company’s continual growth and expansion into home security. Initially the role will commence as a hands-on supervisor role, allowing the successful candidate to assist the company manage and construct the department to their standards.
The home security department will specialise in sectors of installation, service/maintenance of home security systems. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for converting job leads, building customer relationships, accurately quoting jobs and overseeing the installation and programming process on a day-to-day basis. You will gradually manage a small team that you can mentor through further training and development.
Service Today is seeking an ambitious individual who can use their initiative and gradually construct a successful security department team within the company while reporting to the NSW state manager. The ideal candidate for this position would have an extensive background and overall trade knowledge within all sectors revolving around home security systems and maintenance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Ability to exhibit extensive knowledge and problem-solving skills required for the demand of this profession
* Provide outstanding customer service and high-quality workmanship on all jobs performed to the best of your ability
* Grow and adapt knowledge about home security services we provide and assist valued customers with making the best decision for their security needs
* Provide ongoing support and mentor security department team as it grows
* Ability to work autonomously in an accurate and timely manner
* Work towards meeting set monthly key performance indicators.
What You Bring To The Role:
* Minimum of 3 years installation and service experience
* Current NSW Security Licence
* Current Cablers Licence with endorsements
* Current Drivers Licence
* Experience in IT and networking would be an advantage
* Superior interpersonal skills revolving around customer service and communication
* Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and proficient time management
* Loyalty and commitment to the team and the company.
What Service Today Offers:
* Fully maintained company vehicle
* New iPad to achieve streamlined processes and daily tasks
* Competitive salary with additional monthly commissions
* Ongoing training and development to keep you up to date with latest technology and market brands
* Opportunity to work overtime when required
* Great working hours offered, working between 7.00 am to 3.30 Monday to Friday
* Central head office location in Revesby.
This position is guaranteed to offer you the opportunity to work within a united team environment and encourage you to continuously develop your professional skills for your desired career pathway.
To find out more or to apply for the Service Today Expands Into Home Security role email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431 569 430 to speak with Ebony. You can read more about Service Today here or see more SEN news here.
“Service Today Expands Into Home Security Seeks Senior Security Technician.”