Vivotek Launches VORTEX VSaaS
♦ Vivotek Launches VORTEX VSaaS – Vivotek has launched a cloud-based video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) solution called VORTEX that seamlessly integrates deep-learning-based network cameras, cloud video management software and pushes notifications of deep-learning-based events to smart devices.
“VORTEX is a major breakthrough of Vivotek end-to-end surveillance solution for VSaaS,” explained ShengFu Cheng, Vivotek vice president of strategic business. “It’s also VIVOTEK’s first step in transitioning to a subscription-based model, and is being launched in the U.S.”
VORTEX provides intelligent and easy-to-use data analysis services and it’s hybrid cloud architecture allows it to transcend conventional storage centralised frameworks.
“Now video data can be stored and analyzed via edge computing directly within the camera and backup in the cloud, significantly reducing time, cost, and bandwidth limitations of the past,” Cheng said.
“VORTEX features powerful AI video analysis technologies, upgraded real-time detection and post-hoc search functionality, state-of-the-art deep search algorithms to convert metadata into searchable and quantifiable information and refine people, vehicle, and environment detection accuracy over time.
In addition to real-time alerts, VORTEX is capable of sieving through big data to identify or follow past events, and its hybrid cloud architecture allows for unlimited cloud archive, automatic backup, event management and instant sharing. All these features are merged seamlessly to maximize operational efficiency and storage reliability while minimizing network interruptions and downtime.
VORTEX is a comprehensive end-to-end AI surveillance solution that seamlessly integrates deep-learning-based network cameras, cloud video management software, and cater to the diverse needs of VIVOTEK customers. Product training courses are also available to ensure the best surveillance experience.
You can find out more about Vivotek lanches VORTEX here.
Advantages of VORTEX for SMBs:
* 2-12MP resolution, bullet, dome, turret, and 360 degree fisheye camera from entry level to high-end model to meet different scenarios
* Smart IR and WDR technologies to greatly elevate visibility in the most demanding environments
* Intelligent object recognition technology to accurately detect intrusion, line-crossing, and loitering detection of people and vehicles; with real-time notifications
* Install the system app by scanning a QR code and enjoy automatic firmware and AI software updates
* Locally designed, produced, and manufactured in Taiwan, Vivotek has built a strong brand reputation over its 22 years in the IP surveillance industry.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics