WA Public Transport Authority Seeks Cardax Maintenance
WA Public Transport Authority seeks Cardax (Gallagher) maintenance – Western Australia’s Public Transport Authority has gone to tender seeking provision of maintenance services for its Cardax security and access control solution.
As part of this tender process, PTA intends to establish a contract for the provision of hardware, and software maintenance and support, of its existing Cardax Building Access Systems (CBAS).
As well as maintenance services, PTA also requires installation of access control systems at various metropolitan and regional sites throughout Western Australia.
Western Australia’s Public Transport Authority is the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia and is responsible for the following transport services:
* Rail, bus and ferry services in the metropolitan area (Transperth)
* Public transport services in regional centres (TransRegional)
* Coach and rail passenger services to regional areas (Transwa)
* School bus services
* Designing, building and maintaining transport infrastructure
* Protecting the long-term viability of the state’s freight rail corridor and infrastructure.
This tender closes on October 18 – so you’ll need to act fast. You can find out more here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics