Xacom Seeks Security Technician
♦ Xacom Seeks Security Technician – an opportunity exists for an experienced security technician to join a skilled Melbourne-based team installing and maintaining a range of critical electronic security equipment at care-related facilities.
The role would enable you to develop technical skills integrating access control, intercom, CCTV, nursecall, paging and other custom solutions, while providing avenues for career progression into project management, sales and customer service.
* Installation & maintenance of electronic security equipment in the health and commercial sectors
* Liaising with customers
* Conducting site inspections to prepare quotations
* Working closely with your team members to provide excellent customer care.
* Current drivers licence
* VIC Security licence, installer and advisor
* General induction white card
* Open cabling licence with endorsements
* Working with children.
* Electronic security systems, especially Inner Range Integriti
* Data and cabling installation
* Experience in IP networking
* Knowledge of IP and analogue CCTV platforms
* Knowledge of intercom
* Attitude and skills
* A desire for continual learning and improvement
* Attention to detail both technically and administratively
* Ability to troubleshoot efficiently and effectively
* Care and attentiveness to our customer’s needs
* Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
The right candidate will gain a rewarding career in a supportive and friendly environment. Xacom offers competitive remuneration, and the position includes a company vehicle, laptop, phone and required training.
If this position is of interest, then please don’t hesitate to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics