6 Days Until Security & Government Expo 2023!
6 Days Until Security & Government Expo – Security & Government Expo is a free event (pre-register and find out more here) held between 11am and 5pm next Thursday, November 16, at the Realm Hotel, Barton, in Canberra.
Now in its 9th year, SAGE is sponsored by Gallagher and held in partnership with ASIS ACT, and brings together security managers, consultants, integrators and installers to see the latest security products and technologies from 34 of Australia’s top security technology manufacturers and distributors in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, along with free ASIS ACT seminars and government training modules.
Exhibitors showing the latest technologies and solutions this year include Convergint Technologies, C.R. Kennedy, LSC, Verkada, Access Hardware, SRA Solutions, Honeywell, ARA Security Solutions, Traka, ASIS ACT, CIC Technology, Geutebruck, Ezi Security Solutions, Inner Range, HID, ASSA ABLOY, Bosch, Blue Kee, Stentofon Communications Australia, Perimeter Systems Australia, Aiphone, CriticalArc, Allegion, EVVA EKA CyberLock, Milestone Systems, Lox Locking, Sektor, SAAB, Gallagher, Axis, Powerstack, Keywatcher Australia, Australian Security Fencing, Gunnebo and Hanwha.
SAGE partners with ASIS ACT and SAGE 2023 incorporates a free seminar run by ASIS ACT that starts at 10am. The ASIS ACT Seminar is open to all registered attendees – pre-register here – program includes:
- 10.00am: David Harding will speak on the topic “Using criminal behaviours to develop interventions to prevent criminal attacks”
- 11.00am: Chris Cubbage will speak on the topic “Key Trends in Advanced Technologies in the Security Sector: Applications and Opportunities”
- 12.00: Lunch Break
- 1.00pm: Dr Phil Kowalick will speak on “The Role of Intelligence in National Security and Democracy.”
- 2.00pm: Charlie Hales will speak on the topic “Fostering a Resilient Cyber security culture in Government”.
- 3.00pm: Swedish Ambassador Johan Pontus Melander will speak on the topic “Diplomatic Security”.
Refreshments for visitors starting at 3.00pm will be available within the expo area as well as the Melbourne and Sydney foyers – the entry and exit points for the expo hall.
ASIS ACT Government Training Modules
ASIS ACT Government Training modules are divided into 4 comprehensive sections and run from 9am until 3pm:
- Security Risk Masterclass – Key Concepts
- Building SCEC Zones and Accreditation for EMSEC
- Class 5 and Type 1A SAS – Auditing and Compliance
- A Physical Approach to Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM).
To book for ASIS ACT government training modules click here.
SAGE Expo Programme
- 9.00am ASIS Government Training Modules Open
- 9.30am – Registration for ASIS ACT seminars opens, includes registration for expo
- 10.00am – ASIS ACT seminars start
- 10.00am ASIS government training sessions start
- 11.00 SAGE Expo opens
- 3.00pm ASIS Government Training Modules Close
- 5.30pm – ASIS ACT Annual Dinner, sponsored by SRA Solutions, to be held at the Press Club.
The ASIS ACT Annual Dinner, sponsored by SRA Solutions, will be held at the Press Club from 6pm – you can book your dinner tickets here and don’t delay as the dinner always sells out.
Register for SAGE 2023 today by clicking here learn more about the event here – don’t miss this chance to get your whole team across the latest and greatest security technologies without leaving the ACT!
More SEN news here.
“6 Days Until Security & Government Expo 2023!”