Bank Seeks Physical Security Operations Manager
Bank seeks physical security operations manager – The Reserve Bank of Australia is seeking a physical security operations manager.
As manager physical security operations, the successful applicant will handle the bank’s physical security and emergency control strategies, policies, procedures and contracts, primarily at the bank’s head office and business resumption site in Sydney and in the bank’s Canberra branch.
The successful applicant will be an experienced and motivated individual capable of running security operations at sites of national importance to the Australian economy. Your proactivity, ability to plan, strong customer management and influencing skills, resilience, people leadership and personable nature will help set you up for success in this key role.
This role is part of the Corporate Services Group, Workplace Department. The Corporate Services Group is responsible for the effective provision of information technology, workplace (asset management, facilities management, building security, and procurement) and data management services to support the delivery of the bank’s policy, operational and corporate objectives.
RBA Workplace Department is responsible for the sustainable and effective management of the bank’s physical assets and the provision of services that together ensure operational availability, security, safety and efficiency of the workplace.
The position works closely with the physical security engineering team and a security operation at the bank’s banknote printing, processing and distribution site located in Victoria.
To be successful in this critical role you will possess:
* Operational and strategic experience in a security management leadership role
* Strong emergency control, risk management and prioritisation attitude
* Significant experience developing and delivering security standards and procedures along with security awareness and emergency response training programs
* Knowledge of prioritisation and testing arrangements and a proven ability to efficiently run building and security emergencies, incidents, risks and issues
* Ability to drive key business outcomes, extensive experience in handling third party service providers and supervising project delivery, and a continuous improvement attitude
* People leadership, coaching and mentoring skills to develop and retain team members and set a positive example in line with the Bank’s values
* Strong interpersonal skills to negotiate, influence and connect with key internal customers, onsite major tenants and contractors
* Ability to collaborate closely, network, and capture security intelligence with relevant industry and Government bodies (including finance sector, police, critical infrastructure partners and emergency services)
* An outstanding customer service, controls and accountability attitude
* Relevant tertiary qualifications
* You will be required to submit to a Commonwealth Security Clearance.
You can find out more and apply for the Bank Seeks Physical Security Operations Manager role here.
More news at SEN.