BGWT Brings Takeover Module To SecTech Roadshow 2023.
BGWT Brings Takeover Module To SecTech – BGW Technologies is bringing the Qolsys IQ 4 Take Over Module to SecTech, opening in Brisbane next Tuesday, May 2 pre-register here.
“We are really excited to showcase the Qolsys IQ Panel 4 at SecTech but it’s all the extra modules that make this Qolsys range best of breed.’ said BGW Technologies product manager, Stanley El Komala.
“A perfect example of this is the preview at SecTech of the Qolsys Hardwired PowerG module which allows you to encrypt and connect 8 hardwired zones (expandable to 40 hardwired zones) wirelessly to PowerG-equipped IQ4 panels.”
“It’s easy to install and is a problem-solving module for taking over a traditional hardwired alarm system. Couple this with the New Qolsys iQPanel4 and installers have an unparalleled residential or commercial wireless system – it brings a new level of control to a user’s life,” El Komala said.
“If you have not had a chance to look at this device, visit the BGW Technologies stand at your local SecTech show. You will be surprised at the opportunities it will open up for customers looking for a straightforward take over module with all the bells and whistles.”
BGWT Brings Takeover Module To SecTech- SecTech opens in Brisbane on May 2, Sydney on May 4, Melbourne on May 9, Adelaide on May 11 and Perth on May 16. You can pre-register for SecTech here, see more from BGW Technologies here, or see more SEN news here.
Qolsys iQ4 Take Over Module Features Include:
- Pair up to 2 hardwire units to the IQ Panel 4
- Connect siren, strobe and 4 PGMs for a full range of application
- 2 Auxiliary independent power circuits
- Supports 18 conventional 2-wire smoke detectors
- Incorporate any hardwire device into the PowerG ecosystem
- 2-way TDMA communication
- Enhanced security is enabled by the double end-of-line programming, tamper protection (including back tamper) and the integrated power supply supervision.
“BGWT Brings Takeover Module To SecTech Roadshow 2023.”