Cost Effective Intrusion And Access Control From Tecom.
Cost Effective Intrusion and Access Control – ChallengerLEPlus Panel from Tecom offers enterprise features at an affordable price for small to medium sites.
According to Andrew Zafra, DAS Carrier business unit manager, one of the key differentiators and advantages of ChallengerLEPlus is the ease of installation, setup and use.
“Using CTPlus enables users to configure and customise the settings according to their exact requirements. Using the Tecom Mobile App panel control is simple and intuitive,” Zafra said. “The app allows for management of users and notification alerts.”
“When you consider its capabilities, including support for 16 areas, 40 inputs, and 32 outputs to protect facilities, assets and personnel, ChallengerLEPlus really punches above its weight.
“This small factor panel comes with everything installers need for SME clients, including onboard Ethernet, USB and RS-323 with optional 4G expansion for simultaneous and redundant reporting options, along with high-level integration with building automation.”
Cost Effective Intrusion And Access Control From Tecom
DAS Tecom Product team has put together a specially-priced kit which includes the ChallengerLEPlus Panel, 2 Readers, 2 Quad Sensors, 1 Keypad with Inbuilt Reader, 10 Keyfobs and an 8-Way Relay Controller, making it the perfect choice for budget-conscious sites not wanting to sacrifice on features.
Cost Effective Intrusion and Access Control from Tecom Features
- UltraSync connectivity
- On-board Ethernet, USB and RS-232 with optional 3G/4G expansion module for ultimate connectivity
- Fully flexible communications with options for simultaneous and redundant reporting to monitoring stations, management software and third-party systems
- Small form factor
- Connect to the TecomPlus app for simple and convenient control, including push notifications
- High-level integration to building automation (C-Bus)
- Full text descriptions of panel items (e.g. users, inputs, areas, doors, etc.) are stored in the panel
- Fully backwards compatible with most Challenger V8 peripherals
- Upgrade via remote flash firmware
- Support for multiple end-of-line (EOL) resistor values for third party panel upgrade.
“Cost Effective Intrusion and Access Control from Tecom.”