Duress Notifications System Integration Tender Released By Austin Health.
Austin Health, one of Victoria’s largest healthcare providers has released a questionnaire as a prelude to appointment of a security integrator to consolidate management of its duress systems.
Austin Health facilities include Austin Hospital, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital and Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre.
Notifications System Integration Scope Includes
- A consolidation of all Austin Health duress alarm systems into a centralised duress alarm management service which should integrate all alarm sources and notification methods
- Provision of fixed and mobile duress devices.
The proposed consolidation will allow centralised management and reporting for Code Greys and other duress alarms across Austin Health in compliance with the Victorian Code Grey Standards.
Duress Notifications System Integration Questionnaire
As part of the process of duress notications system integration, a questionnaire has been released that will:
- Identify the number of suppliers in the Australian market
- Identify a supplier who can meet Austin Health requirements
- Identify a supplier who has demonstrable experience in the Health Sector
- Following the evaluation of the PQQ submissions, suitable suppliers may be shortlisted and invited to respond to a Request for Quote (RFQ).
“Duress Notifications System Integration Tender Released By Austin Health.”