Frankston City Council Seeks CCTV
Frankston City Council Seeks CCTV – Frankston City Council seeks expressions of interest (EOI) with formal proposals for delivery of improved CCTV technologies and extended CCTV coverage throughout the municipality using IoT-based technology and solutions that minimise on on-site servers and workstations.
Council has been experiencing an increase in need to ensure that public spaces are safe and accessible. As such, in conjunction with the State Government of Victoria and Victoria Police, Frankston City Council is looking to enhance its CCTV capabilities with new and advanced technologies.
Frankston City Council is seeking proposals for technologically advanced and innovative CCTV solutions across the city to further improve CCTV services within Council’s existing CCTV network. The network provides a direct feed into the divisional operation support office (DOSO) at Frankston Police Station.
Council wishes to establish a panel of providers specializing in 4 categories:
Category 1 – Design & Consult Services
Category 2 – Supply of Equipment CCTV
Category 3 – Installation Services
Category 4 – Ongoing Maintenance Services
Council is seeking proposals that recommend forward planned and future-ready solutions. The EOI must also consider the following:
• Technological details have not been specifically defined, however, best of and current technology, IoT, is required, with consideration for security and data integrity of utmost importance.
• Minimization of hardware (switches, workstations etc) within the external locations – DOSO Victoria Police.
Frankston Council requires the professional services of suitably qualified companies to undertake:
• CCTV & Security Studies
• CCTV & Security Engineering Reports
• CCTV Designs & Security Drawings
• Supply of CCTV Equipment
• CCTV Installations
• CCTV Upgrades
• Ongoing Maintenance, Fault Response.
This tender closes on November 9 – you can find out more here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics