Hanwha TNU-6321 Positioning Camera
♦ Hanwha TNU-6321 Positioning Camera from EOS Australia provides complete monitoring with its ground-to-sky view of -90 to 40 degrees and endless 360-degree pan.
Equipped with a wiper and defroster to keep the window out of snow, rain, and dust, the camera offers complete visibility, while it is waterproof/dustproof certification (IP66) and operation in low & high temperatures makes it an optimal choice for challenging outdoor conditions.
When mounting an IR illuminator (SPI-50 available for additional purchase), the camera can secure up to 200 meters of visibility in dark conditions with no light and configure up to 255 pre-set positions, offering tight security monitoring for 24 hours.
A single camera can provide wide-area coverage, which is ideal for various applications such as airports, ports and perimeter security monitoring.
You can find out more about the Hanwha TNU-6321 here https://www.eos.com.au/ct-tnu-6321.html
Features of the Hanwha TNU-6321
* Max. 2 Megapixel (1920 x 1080) resolution
* 4.44 ~ 142.6mm (32x) varifocal lens
* Max. 60fps@2MP (H.265/H.264), Max. 30fps@2MP (MJPEG)
* H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec support
* Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB), Defog
* Tampering, Virtual line, Enter / Exit, (Dis)Appear, Audio detection
* Face detection, Motion detection
* microSD / SDHC / SDXC slot
* NDAA compliant.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics