Idemia MorphoWave Simplified
♦ Idemia MorphoWave Simplified is a contactless fingerprint terminal with a simplified profile up to 10K user records, and a simplified user interface via multicolour LED indicators.
MorphoWave SP Simplified Profile offers all the essence of MorphoWave in a package designed to make IDEMIA solutions accessible for smaller installations with less demanding requirements, with capabilities of up to 40 users per minute and up to 10,000 user records.
Embedded with IDEMIA’s latest advances in the use of artificial intelligence, these ergonomic biometric readers work efficiently with wet, dry, dirty hands or even damaged fingerprints.
As well as incorporating IDEMIA’s most advanced biometric algorithm, MorphoWave SP natively supports HID Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire, and mobile access control solutions. It is also capable of scanning printed QR codes for visitor management.
The reader features the plug and play features of MorphoWave Compact, including software integrations with 20 leading access control platforms, as well as physical integrations with leading gates/turnstiles manufacturers to enable simpler and more cost-effective deployments.
Check it out at SecTech Roadshow today on the DAS stand in Melbourne and in Brisbane on Thursday – pre-register here!
MorphoWave SP technical specifications :
* CPU: NXP AMR Cortex A53 Quad core, 1,8 GHz
* LED colors
* Touchless fingerprint sensor: QR code scanning capability
* Contactless reader options: Prox, iCIass, MIFARE/DESFire, SEOS, HID Prox mobile access
* Tamper switches
* Internal storage capacity: 16 GB Flash, 2GB RAM
* 10,000 user records (2/4 fingers each) for 1:N identification
* 250,000 IDs in authorized user list
* 1 Million transaction logs
* Ethernet, RS485, RS422 (2)
* Wi-Fi option
* Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
* Ingress protection: IP65 (3)
* Dimensions are 250 x 152 x 216 mm
* Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lb).
sen.news #SEN #SENnews #security #electronics #sectech