Inner Range Seeks Technical BDM For Victoria And Tasmania.
Inner Range Seeks Technical BDM – Security manufacturer Inner Range is seeking a Melbourne-based technical business development for Victoria and Tasmania.
Inner Range is a cutting-edge manufacturer of integrated electronic security software and systems. Australian-based but world-leading, Inner Range has over 35 years’ experience with more than 50,000 installations globally.
Inner Range has seen consistently strong growth over many years needs a technical business development manager to join its dynamic sales team servicing Victoria and Tasmania.
The successful applicant will drive new business development, launch new products and actively market existing products to achieve market penetration and leadership position, while maximising sales, revenue and profit targets. The role requires a particular emphasis on large-enterprise level projects, but a broad knowledge of all Inner Range products is required.
Inner Range Seeks Technical BDM
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Intimately understanding Inner Range’s product range and being confident to effectively sell the Inner Range brand
* Regular demonstrations and presentations to consultants, end-users and security installers in 1-on-1 and group settings
* A high level of sales activity to identify new customers and leads, including cold calling, warm calling, networking and other avenues
* Execution of region-specific sales strategies
* Working closely with Inner Range, CSD and Anixter sales and technical staff
* Representing Inner Range at industry events and shows
* Active logging within the CRM.
Essentials Skills Include:
* Experience in a similar technical sales role within the electronic security industry
* Experience in liaising and negotiating with customers and potential customers
* Experience in handling technical sales and account management
* Excellent reputation within the electronic security industry
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously (self-motivated and self-managed)
* Happy to work as an individual or within a team
* Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ambitious and passionate about technology
* Fundamental understanding of IT systems.
This role offers the benefit of being part of a supportive, friendly, dynamic team who love what they do, there’s an attractive salary with bonus structure and long-term career empowerment, reward for ambition and performance, car allowance as well as phone and laptop.
You can apply for the role here, find more information about Inner Range here and read more SEN news here.
“Inner Range Seeks Technical BDM For Victoria And Tasmania.”