ACCORDING to Bellrock MD, Luke Montgomery, intelligence platforms like the company’s Stabilitas solution are now vital to maximising proactive operational procedures in a world with a fast-changing threat profile.
Montgomery, who was visiting Sydney to showcase the Stabilitas solution to key government clients gave SEN’s John Adams a quick demonstration of the capabilities of the solution, which ingests multiple data feeds to deliver security teams almost instantaneous intelligence reports.
Arguably the most beautiful thing about this system is its ability to leverage incoming intelligence on the fly – in the event of an incident you can pull a geo-fence around an incident and instantly alert all staff in an area of any size to seek safety.
The platform uses multiple sources, including police and private intelligence reports to support news reports and social media reports in real time, filtering to exclude false positives. The result is high grade intel delivered on an automated platform that empowers security management decisions.
For managers of large sites with porous boundaries, like universities, Stabilitas alerts security teams to incidents on their boundaries in near real time, allowing CCTV surveillance to be focused on areas of risk and security teams to respond.
Features of the solution include:
* Cost affective intelligence, threat and risk advisory service
* Global alerts for all of your assets, including travel management advice and monitoring
* Tailored reporting via the artificial intelligence algorithm
* Create mass notifications for incident advice, including and two-way communications
* Duress functionality
* Accurately pinpoint staff locations.
* Create geo-fencing and adapt individual privacy settings, without affecting risk level.
Standby for a full review of the Stabilitas solution in an upcoming edition of SEN. ♦