Jack Fuse Power Port 5FR-UNI
♦ Jack Fuse Power Port 5FR-UNI is a power distribution module for Inner Range, Gallagher and other DIN rail access control and security systems.
Other use cases include fused over-current protection, automatic fire alarm emergency release with monitoring for electric door locks, the PP5FR-UNI ensures your electronic access control installation complies with fire escape and cabling rules.
Power Port 5FR-UNI has along with universal mounting removable sections and multiple mounting holes that enable it to be directly mounted in the same footprint as popular Gallagher and Inner Range expanders, with 45-degree plug-in terminals for easy installation.
Features of the Power Port 5FR-UNI include:
* Mounting holes to suit Gallagher ¼ footprint & Inner Range “C” size footprint
* DIN rail mounting kit available as an option
* Five individual, self-healing fused outputs, each with status LED
* Individually field-selectable power outputs – fire power or standard power
* 45-degree connectors for ease of termination
* Drive fire relay directly from FIP voltage or onboard voltage via N/C FIP contact
* Unfused voltage output for expansion
* PPDIN1 – Optional DIN rail mount kit for PP5FR-UNI
* Use this add-on kit to mount the PP5FR-UNI to common DIN rail profiles (sold separately).
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics