Jack Fuse PP5FR-UNI Power Port for Gallagher and Inner Range is available from DAS.
Jack Fuse PP5FR-UNI Power Port – Jack Fuse’s PP5FR-UNI Power Port, a power distribution module for Inner Range and Gallagher security systems is currently in stock at DAS.
The PP5FR-UNI’s key features include 5 individual, self-healing outputs with their own status LED for optimal performance. It also features 45-degree plug-in terminals for an easy installation.
According to Stuart King, product manager from DAS, installing the PP5FR-UNI ensures your client’s electronic access control system complies with fire escape and cabling rules.
“It’s designed to suit Gallagher and Inner Range Security Systems, thanks to its removable sections and mounting holes.”
“From fusing over-current protection to automatic fire alarm emergency release, the PP5FR-UNI ensures your electronic access control installation complies with fire escape and cabling rules.”
Jack Fuse PP5FR-UNI Power Port Features:
- Mounting holes to suit Gallagher ¼ footprint & Inner Range C size footprint
- DIN rail mounting kit available as an option
- 5 individual, self-healing fused outputs, each with status LED
- Individually field-selectable power outputs – fire power or standard power
- 45-degree connectors for ease of termination
- Drive fire relay directly from FIP voltage or onboard voltage via N/C FIP contact
- Unfused voltage output for expansion.
click here for more SEN news.
“Jack Fuse PP5FR-UNI Power Port for Gallagher and Inner Range is available from DAS.”