PAYCE Security Seeks Apprentice
PAYCE Security Seeks Apprentice – PAYCE Security Group is seeking a 4th year apprentice for alarms, access control, intercom and CCTV installations.
PAYCE Security Group specialises in installation, configuration, integration and maintenance of electronic security systems, and provides complex integrated security solutions with ongoing maintenance and support across major brands of alarms, access control, intercoms and CCTV.
This role will see a 4th year apprentice being responsible for not only product installations and servicing of electronic security equipment, but also providing excellence in technical support and customer service. You will have the opportunity to expand and develop your skills and knowledge while completing your apprenticeship within a dedicated, supportive team of exceptional quality technicians.
* Opportunities for training and development in the latest security systems
* Work hours that provide a great work life balance
* The opportunity to join a dynamic, growing business that works with premium clients and premium products
* Supportive environment to further develop and grow your skills and experience
* Company mobile phone
* Strong work ethic
* High a high level of attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate excellent technical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
* Hold a current white card (construction induction card)
* Hold a current driver’s license
* Right to work in Australia
* Working with Children Check (or eligibility to obtain)
* Candidates must be willing to undergo a National Police Check.
PAYCE Security Group is part of the Paynter Dixon PAYCE Group, an Australian owned family business founded in 1914 that aims to transform communities through property development, design and construction of built assets, integrated security services, and strategic philanthropy.
You can find out more and apply for the role here.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics