Pelco Esprit Compact PTZ Camera
♦ Pelco Esprit Compact PTZ Camera – Esprit Compact is a hardened, mission-critical PTZ camera that can withstand extreme environments.
This security camera is built to withstand most outdoor environments while maintaining continuous clear, high-resolution live and recorded video, with up to 8MP and 40x zoom making it ideal for monitoring cities, ports, industrial plants and enterprise facilities.
Designed to have superior strength and durability, it is tested to MIL-STD-167-1A and 810G, allowing for extreme shock and vibration tolerance. It also is NEMA TS2 and IP66/67 rated to withstand extreme weather, shock, vibration and humidity.
The Esprit Compact is built with Smart Analytics, powered by Motorola Solutions, equipped with ONVIF Profile S, G and T and is NDAA-compliant, allowing for open connectivity with Pelco VideoXpert and leading partner VMS’.
* Smart analytics detects and classifies more objects for greater accuracy and faster responses, even in crowded scenes.
* Reduce installation times with accessory options such as power supplies, mounting brackets and IR/white light illuminators.
* Captures high-quality image details in scenes with dark and light backgrounds.
* H.264 and H.265 optimizes compression levels for regions in a scene to help maximize bandwidth savings and keep storage costs down.
* IP66/67 rating for resistance from dust and water.
* IK10 rated for 20 joule impact resistant.
* ONVIF Profile S, G and T compliance allows for easy integration with existing ONVIF infrastructures.
* Integrated with Pelco VideoXpert and other leading video management systems.
* 5-year industry-leading warranty, with onsite support and 24/7 phone support.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics