Port Stephens Council Seeks CCTV Maintenance
♦ Port Stephens Council Seeks CCTV Maintenance for its 191-camera public surveillance system located at multiple sites in and around the Port Stephens council area.
Port Stephens Council has CCTV assets deployed across 18 sites including 2 public place settings within the local government area. This deployment includes and is not limited to 191 cameras, 16 NVR’s, 24 POE injectors and 7 wireless links.
Council’s CCTV network includes the following camera models:
* Hikvision External 4MP IR (ONVIF) Day/Night WDR IP Dome Camera
* Hikvision 6MP Outdoor Motorised Bullet Camera Powered by Darkfighter, 2.8-12mm
* Hikvision Internal 4MP IR (ONVIF) Day/Night WDR IP Dome Camera
* Hikvision External 4MP IR (ONVIF) Bullet IP Camera
* Hikvision 6MP Outdoor Motorised VF Dome, H.265+, 30M infrared, WDR, IP67, 2.8- 12mm
* Hikvision PanoVu 360-degree Camera.
Preventative maintenance must include the complete testing of each item of equipment at each site; the proposed frequencies of 2 times per calendar year to be carried out in the months of March and September. This is to suit the operational times and maximised efficiencies across all sites.
If the service provider deems that they have an alternate proposal or method of delivery of these services, they are encouraged in replying in Schedule Q – Additional Information/Innovation.
Routine preventative maintenance must include the inspection, cleaning, testing, and any other checking as may be considered necessary at the time to effectively validate the correct performance of each item of equipment.
This tender closes on July 29 – click here for more information.
#SEN #SENnews #security #electronics