Q SECURITY Systems has launched its new Q Alumia Pro CCTV range of video surveillance products, including high-quality plug and play NVRs and IP cameras in all popular form factors.
Q Alumia Pro NVRs are available in 4, 8 and 16-channel configurations, all with an inbuilt PoE switch for all camera channels. The 4MP cameras are available in mini dome, turret, vandal dome and bullet models. Video is accessed via the QViewer client software for Windows, QView mobile app for Apple and Android, web browser or NVR software.
System features include:
* H.264/H.265 and Ultra 265 video compression that reduces a 4K 25ips video stream to just 2Mbps
* Long range PoE to support up to 300 metre camera runs
* Cloud firmware upgrade functionality for both NVR and cameras
* 4K HDMI monitor output
* Up to 12MP recording resolution
* Inbuilt video analytics including people counting, abnormal audio detection and line crossing
* Strong cyber protection features
* ONVIF conformance.
Q Alumia Pro range provides users with an open, flexible and intelligent experience for small to medium sized video surveillance applications. A system can range from standalone to multisite managed from multiple locations.
QSS has partnered with China’s 3rd largest surveillance system manufacturer, with 1600 R&D staff. They are currently the 7th largest manufacturer globally, and are represented in 120 countries worldwide.
QSS has also released an exciting new customer loyalty program for the Q Alumia Range that allows integrators to earn fuel vouchers based upon the number of Q Alumia Pro NVRs and cameras purchased up to March 1, 2018.
Please ask at your local QSS branch for pricing. Stock is ready to go now at all branches.For more information call 61 3 9676 7015 or visit www.qsecuritysystems.com.au